Sunday 24 February 2019

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT

BREAKFAST:
  1. Milk with Nesquik 
  2. Cookies
MOUTH AT SECONDARY SCHOOL :
  1. Ham sandwich
LUNCH:
  1. Half a liter of water
  2. Meat
  3. BANANA
SNACK:
  1. Orange juice
  2. nocilla sandwich
DINNER:
  1.  CHICKEN

CONCLUSION: I think this meal for a day is good; maybe I could include some fish like cod or meat like chicken in the lunch or in the dinner, because there aren´t so many proteins. I could include more fruit and vegetables because they have a lot of vitamins, and this diet needs vitamins, but I think it´s OK. I could add one piece in the breakfast (or some type of juice), other in the lunch and other in the dinner, so it could be a better diet. maybe I could change the nocilla sandwich in the snack for another healthier food.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miguel!

    Your task is unfinished, you don't explain your diet or the improvements that you would make to make it healthier.

    Finish your task, please!

    ReplyDelete